Chicken breast with Lemon
A dish you cannot resist… Lemon Chicken Steak with Vegetables
- 900g to 1kg of chicken steak with lemon
- 10 pieces of baby carrots or 4 to 5 pieces of carrots
- 3 celery ribs
- 4 medium-sized pieces of potatoes
- One medium-sized onion
- ½ cup of water
- One cube of chicken stock
- Salt, pepper, and spices as desired (recommended: half teaspoon of each)
- Take the bag of chicken steak with lemon out of the freezer and leave until fully defrosted.
- Cut the potatoes into medium-sized cubes.
- Wash the carrots and cut them into medium-sized cubes.
- Slice the onion and celery.
- Wash the chicken and place on the oven cooking tray.
- Mix the vegetables. Add salt, spices, water and chicken stock, then pour over the chicken. Cover the tray.
- Preheat the oven at 180˚C.
- Place the tray in the oven, at medium temperature, then lower for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and remove the cover.